Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy teddy day 2012 quotes and photos Wallpapers

The whole world is celebrating valentines week form 7th of February 2012 with great passion and power. Your all the tensions are disappeared by the huge effect of love. In the series of this wonderful week, the teddy day 2012 is the third day and nicest day of the week. On this precious day find out some happy teddy day 2012 quotes, sms, wallpapers, messages and wishes in this article. We use to celebrate teddy day with our closest friends. Teddy day is celebrated by gifting different types of sweet teddies to your closer ones.


We promise you that you will really enjoy this article and definitely get some ideas for teddy day. The teddy bear is most popular so we have also mentioned some cool teddy bear’s images in next paragraphs. Our expert’s team also written the sms, messages, quotes and wishes in hindi and in 140 characters for your assistance. If you like this stuff, you can also wish your Facebook friends by sharing this article on Facebook. Wish you all a very sweet teddy day form our RelaxFuture team.

Happy teddy day 2012 quotes

To my cutest and sweetest friend
You are my love and life.
I am giving you a teddy bear.
Which is the sign that I will be your forever.
Happy teddy day 2012 to you dear.


Ab ye din guzar bhi jaega mere yar.
Aur agar tum karte ho kisi se pyar,
Milega na esa mauka dusri bar.
Phir bahut pachhtaoge tum mere yar.
Isi liye salah hai tumhare liye,
Ki kar lo tum turant apne pyar ka izhar.

Happy teddy day 2012 sms

I am gifting you a sweet teddy bear.
It is indication to you that,
I can’t wait and I am ready,
To make you mine and just mine.
Now its depend on you,
Please make my life with sunshine.
I love you swity.
Happy teddy day 2012

Please love me and just love my dear teddy bear,
Please kiss me and just kiss me my dear teddy bear.
Please hug me and just hug me my teddy bear,
Happy teddy day 2012 to all of you.

Happy teddy day 2012 wallpapers, images and greeting cards

Our experts know your mind that at this time you are looking for some cool and unique happy teddy day 2012 wallpapers, images and greeting cards to share with your friends so now you need not to worry. You target is present here, we have given some really awesome samples of Teddy Bear and more Teddy images just for you.
happy teddy dayteddy day 2012

Happy teddy day 2012 messages

Any bedroom without a sweet teddy bear,
Is like a dull face without any smile.
So I am sending you teddy in this message.
Happy teddy day 2012 my dear.

Update:
I want to give a sweet and cute teddy bear,
To all of my sweet and cute best friends.
On this sweet and cute occasion of teddy day,
I want to wish you a very happy teddy day.
This message is having a sweet teddy bear,
Can you got that teddy bear??
Its a sweet teddy bear for you dear form my side.
Have a wonderful teddy day 2012 to you!!

Happy teddy day 2012 wishes

Yu udaas kyu baithe ho ki fiza tmhe tang karti rahe.
Tumhare sath guzare hue lmho ki yad tang kart rahe.
Kbhi bhi kisi ko na lao dil ke itne paas.
Ki uske jane ke baad uski har ek ada tmhe tang karti rahe.
Wish you all a great teddy day 2012 form my side!!
Hmesa gusse ka meaning inkar nahi to hota,
Aur smile ka meaning ijhar-e-ishq to nahi hota.
Es duniyaa mai to yu he mil jate hai bahut se nazre.
Aur har nazar ka matlab ishq to nahi hota.
Wish you a very happy teddy day 2012!!
Don’t forget to be Facebook super star by sharing this article on your profile as we already have mentioned above. If you really like this article or you have some quarries or suggestions please let us know through your valuable comments by commenting at the end of this article. Wish you happy teddy day 2012 once again form our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment